Interested in volunteering? Have questions? We have a great resource for you to review!
- Informational Binder for Town of Readfield Boards, Committees, and Commissions
- Appointment Application (Printable Version)
- Appointment Application (Web Fillable Form)
The Town of Readfield is now Seeking Volunteer Members for:
- Cobbossee Watershed Dist: 1 Rep. (2019) & 1 Alt. Rep. (2021)
- Cemetery Committee: 1 Member (2021)
- Conservation Commission: 1 member (2021) & 1 Alt. member (2019)
- Heritage Day Committee Members: Multi members needed for the 2019 year
- Library Board of Trustees: 1 member (2019)
- Local School Board: 1 member (2019), 1 member (2020) & 1 member (2021)
- Planning Board: 3 Alt. members (2019, 2022 & 2023)
- Readfield Enterprise Committee: 1 CPA or financial specialist (2021)
- Road Committee: 1 member (2019)
- Trails Committee: 1 member for each year (2019 & 2021) 1 Alt. (2020)
If you are interested in joining any of the above committees please complete the Appointment Application on our Web Site or stop by the Town Office.
Last updated 04-29-2019
Tax Deductible Donations
Tax deductible donations are always welcome to help finance or support any Town Board, Committee or Commissions. If you would like to support one of these Boards, Committees or Commissions just come in or send your check to the Town of Readfield at 8 Old Kents Hill Road, Readfield, Maine 04355 and put in the memo section of your check where you would like your donation to be applied to. Thank you in advance.