Interested in volunteering? Have questions? We have a great resource for you to review!
- Informational Binder for Town of Readfield Boards, Committees, and Commissions
- Appointment Application (Printable Version)
- Appointment Application (Web Fillable Form)
The Town of Readfield is now Seeking Volunteer Members for:
- Age Friendly Committee: 1 Member (2021)
- Cobbossee Watershed District: 1 Rep. (2022) & 1 Alt. Rep. (2021)
- Conservation Commission: 1 member (2021) & 1 Alt. member (2022)
- Heritage Day Committee Members: Many volunteer opportunities for 2020!
- Local School Board Advisory: 1 member (2020), 1 member (2021) & 1 member (2022)
- Planning Board: 3 Alt. members (2022, 2023 & 2024)
- Road Committee: 3 vacancies (all 2022)
- Solid Waste & Recycling Committee: 1 member (2022)
- Trails Committee: 3 member terms (1 for 2021, 2 for 2022) 1 Alt. (2020)
If you are interested in joining any of the above committees please complete the Appointment Application on our Web Site or stop by the Town Office.
Last updated 01-07-2020
Tax Deductible Donations
Tax deductible donations are always welcome to help finance or support any Town Board, Committee or Commissions. If you would like to support one of these Boards, Committees or Commissions just come in or send your check to the Town of Readfield at 8 Old Kents Hill Road, Readfield, Maine 04355 and put in the memo section of your check where you would like your donation to be applied to. Thank you in advance.